Horizon 2020 – European Union effort to support research and innovation from 2014 to 2020
On the 25th of July the European Commission (EC) updated the Horizon 2020 official Work Programmes for 2016-2017 to include the final 2017 call texts:
- Marie Curie
- Research Infrastructures
- LEITs Biotechnology:
- Societal Challenges (SCs) with:
Horizon 2020 sections:
- Excellent Science
- European Research Council (ERC) provides attractive and flexible funding to enable individual researchers and their teams to pursue the most promising avenues at the frontier of science.
- Future and Emerging Technologies supports collaborative research in order to extend Europe’s capacity for advanced and paradigm-changing innovation.
- Marie Skodowska-Curie Actions provide excellent and innovative research training as well as attractive career and knowledge-exchange opportunities.
- Research Infrastructure develops European research infrastructure for 2020 and beyond.
- Societal Challenges (SCs)
- Industrial Leadership
- Leadership in Enabling and Industrial Technologies provides dedicated support for research, development, and demonstration.
- Innovation in SMEs provides SMEs (small- and medium-sized enterprises) with tailored support to stimulate all forms of innovation.