IPPN Travel Grants for the 4th IPPS Hosted by CIMMYT
The IPPN Board decided to support early career scientists with travel grants to attend the 4th IPPS at CIMMYT, awarding:
- Dr. Konstantinos N. Blazakis, Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Chania, Greece
- Dr. Sruti Das Choudhury, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA
- Ms. Tove Sundgren, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Norway
Additionally, further early career scientists were supported within a framework of the Working Group activities to join the Root Satellite meeting at the 4th IPPS:
- Dr. Saoirse Tracy, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Christian Kuppe, Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany
- Alexander Bucksch, University of Georgia, USA.
Attendees of the IPG Root Biology Meeting in Missouri were supported within the framework of the Root Working Group:
- Dr. Shirley Nichols from AgResearch in New Zealand
- Dr. Mina Rostamza from the University of Purdue
- Ms. Hannah Schneider from Penn State University.