IPPN Root Phenotyping Working Group Travel Grant Award for ISRR 2018
IPPN Root Phenotyping Working Group Travel Grant to participate in
The International Society of Root Research (ISRR) Meeting, 2018
- Early career researchers (within PhD or 5 full time years from PhD completion)
- Participation with a talk or poster (through abstract submission) in the ISRR 2018 meeting http://www.ortra.com/events/isrr10/CallforAbstracts.aspx
- Research using root phenotyping
- If PhD student, application to Ambassador Program Pre-Conference Workshop http://www.ortra.com/events/isrr10/AmbassadorsProgram.aspx
(i) a motivation letter (2 pages)
(ii) CV with publications, and
(iii) a letter of support from your supervisor.
Content of motivation letter (2 pages maximum):
- Name, institute, full time years since completing PhD (from date on your Graduation certificate)
- Current area of research and use of root phenotyping
- Why are you attending the ISRR 2018?
- Title and Abstract that you submitted to the ISRR 2018.
- If you are a PhD student, did you register for the Ambassador Program?