News and updates
- 06. June 2018: Download numbers are well above 1300 and increasing exponentially! Thus, over the last years, the dataset has seen a lot of interest and helped not only to improve image analysis solutions, but also introduced plant phenotyping to the broad scientific community. Plese see the 'Impact' tab for a more detailed analysis.
- 01. Mar 2018: The Leaf Segmentation Challenge is online on CodaLab. Please check it out!
- 23. Mar 2016: An update of the evaluation suite (version 0.2) written in Matlab is available. Tasks covered are now ‘plant detection and localization’, 'plant segmentation', 'leaf segmentation', ‘leaf detection’, and ‘leaf counting’. As in the previous version it provides automated calculation of scores as CSV and LaTeX files. Please visit the download page to get it!
- 11. Jan 2016: A convenient evaluation suite (version 0.1) written in Matlab is available for the tasks 'plant segmentation' and 'leaf segmentation'. It provides automated calculation of scores as CSV and LaTeX files.
- 08. Dec 2015: The dataset is available online. Please visit the download page to get it!
If you want to be kept updated on the progress of the Plant Phenotyping Datasets, please send us an email and we will keep you posted.