- The grand covers all travel expenses up to €2000.
- Submission deadline: June 30, 2022
- Applicants must actively participate in the symposium and submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation
- Short CV (max. 1 page)
- Recommendation letter from supervisors (max. 1 page)
- Short motivation letter (max. 1 pages)
- Confirmation that you have submitted an abstract for an oral or poster presentation
- Travel cost estimate
7th International Plant Phenotyping Symposium
TRAVEL GRANT GUIDELINES
The IPPN encourages mobility among young researchers & practitioners (from academia and industry) and enhances international contacts between research groups. With this grant, IPPN specifically supports early career professionals who wish to participate at the 7th International Plant Phenotyping Symposium in Wageningen, Netherlands from 27 to 30 September 2022. Up to six grants, each covering travel costs with a maximum limit of €2000, will be funded. Recipients will be selected based on their submitted applications by an IPPN internal committee.
The application will be evaluated by the IPPN Board
Announcement of results: by 31st of July 2022
Profile and conditions
In order to participate, you need to be affiliated to a university, research institution or company and you are an early career scientist (graduate- / PhD student, or postdoc who finished the PhD after 1 January 2019), or an industry professional (no longer than 4 yrs. working experience) in the field of plant phenotyping.
The application includes:
Please submit the application files to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IPPN encourages students and early career scientists from developing and emerging countries (see list of LDC) to apply for the travel grant.