7th International Plant Phenotyping Symposium
- Physical Poster Specification
The space for poster presentation is 0.9m wide x 1.2m high, portrait orientation.
- All the posters are displayed next to each other, there is no room on for overflow.
- Printing and Delivery Options
All the posters should be printed and brought by presenters themselves.
If it is not convenient, please send the poster to:
- The screen ratio is 16:9
- Regular session talks are 15mins +5mins discussion
- Keynote talks are 25mins +5mins discussion
- Key Lecture talks are 45mins
Ay submissions for poster and/or oral presentations need to be done via our Converia booking website. After sucessfully creating a user account you will find the "submit a paper" button in your user area.
This is a five-step submission process:
- Please enter the title and the topic of the abstract.
- Please enter your abstract. The document should not exceed 2000 characters.
- Please enter the authors and their contact details.
- Confirm your submission details and complete the process. (Note: A submission as "Poster presentation only" is possible too)
- Your submission has been completed. You will receive a confirmation email shortly afterwards.
To start the process, please check title and topic(s) and click Continue to upload the document.
Note on topic selection: Please choose at least 1 and at most 7 topics via the select boxes below.
- After the submission window has closed (May 15) all submissions will be evaluated by our scientific boards (see bottom main page).
- All contributions will be evaluated on behalf of their scientific quality, novelty & fit for the respective session topics. An equilibrieted gender balance & wide international diversity is being aimed at as well, but are secondary.
- Each of the members of our national- & international scientific committees will assess only the contributions that fall into their specific field of expertise.
- Any submission which will not be selected for oral presentation will automatically be assigned to a poster presentation.
- A timely evaluation through our scientific committees is being aimed at.
After the evaluation process has been finalized, all contributors will be informed on the evaluation outcome & can choose to accept or decline.