International Plant Phenotyping Network
International Plant Phenotyping Network is an association representing the major plant phenotyping centers.
IPPN aims to provide all relevant information about plant phenotyping. The goal is to increase the visibility and impact of plant phenotyping and enable cooperation by fostering communication between stakeholders in academia, industry, government, and the general public. Through workshops and symposia, IPPN seeks to establish different working groups and distribute all relevant information about plant phenotyping in a web-based platform.
- develop concepts and technologies to assess the plant phenome and establish environmental monitoring
- analyse the interaction between the genome of a plant and its environment
Breeding and Performance
- address bottlenecks in basic plant science and plant breeding
- integrate technologies to quantify plant performance in mechanistic, field, and high-throughput applications
Research and Technology
- interacts with other omics technologies, including genomics, transcriptomics, metabolomics, and fluxomics
- address basic and applied plant phenotyping research
Modelling and Simulation
- develop modelling platforms for improved phenotypic processes
- model and test combinations of alleles in a variety of climatic scenarios and management practices