IPPN Advanced Sensor Applications Working Group Travel Grant Award for attending the NaPPN Annual Conference 2023
TRAVEL GRANT GUIDELINES
The IPPN encourages mobility among young researchers & practitioners (from academia and industry) and enhances international contacts between research groups. With this grant, IPPN specifically supports early career professionals who wish to participate at the NaPPN Annual Conference 2023 from February 13 - 17.
- The grand covers all travel expenses up to €2500 max based on the travel budget estimates.
- Submission deadline: October 25, 2022. [NEW: DEADLINE EXTENDED to 01.01.2023]
- Applicants must actively participate in the symposium and submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation.
The application will be evaluated by the board of the Advanced Sensor Applications WG and the IPPN Office.
Announcement of results: by mid January 2023
Profile and conditions
In order to participate, you need to be affiliated to a university, research institution or company and you are an early career scientist (graduate- / PhD student, or postdoc who finished the PhD after 1 January 2019), or an industry professional (no longer than 4 yrs. working experience) in the field of plant phenotyping and leverage from data of advanced sensor systems.
The application includes:
- Short CV (max. 1 page)
- Recommendation letter from supervisors (max. 1 page)
- Motivation how your abstract contributes to advanced sensor applications (max. 1 pages)
- Confirmation that you have submitted an abstract for an oral or poster presentation
- Travel cost estimate. Based on this the grant will be given
Please submit the application files to: email@example.com
IPPN encourages students and early career scientists from developing and emerging countries (see list of LDC) to apply for the travel grant.