International Plant Phenotyping Network
International Plant Phenotyping Network is an association representing the major plant phenotyping centers.
IPPN aims to provide all relevant information about plant phenotyping. The goal is to increase the visibility and impact of plant phenotyping and enable cooperation by fostering communication between stakeholders in academia, industry, government, and the general public. Through workshops and symposia, IPPN seeks to establish different working groups and distribute all relevant information about plant phenotyping in a web-based platform.
Five Reasons to Join IPPN
- to become part of the international plant phenotyping community
- to promote the excellent plant science and plant phenotyping to a global audience
- to seek synergies in common practices
- to share experiences for development of research activities
- to encourage technology transfer and education